Thursday, April 9

Excitement vs. being discouraged


For the past 2 days I have had alot of Braxton Hicks (practice contractions) and false labor. It has left me very sore and tired. I go from being really excited because things are finally moving in the right direction to being very disappointed that it doesn't develop into anything. I know that I have 12 days left before my due date, but I am so anxious to see my baby! I have been so nervous up til this point about bringing home this life that is fully dependant on me and that it will be a life that is up to us to form... Now I just want to touch and see this little person that I have spent the past 38 weeks dreaming about, praying for, and being so afraid of! I pray constantly that God will give me the strength and endurance for labor. I pray even more often that He will give me the wisdom to seek Him in raising this child to live for Him! It has been an incredibly amazing experience seeing the changes and improvements that this little human being that we have never met before has caused for Travis and I to make in our lives! I have a hard time looking back at the way I used to act and the things that never crossed my mind... Things, priorities, are so different now! My life revolves around this baby that I haven't even laid my eyes on yet!

1 comment:

  1. Jessi, God is so faithful that He will give you daily wisdom when you ask. You and Travis have changed and you will continue to change and be able to step up to this exciting gift.

    ReplyDelete